Today I flushed the system because I am continuing to have problems show up on my leaves, which I posted about in Plant Problems 2 and Plant Problems 3. Following is a list of today’s changes to my grow room:
- Flushed the system with 10 gallons of pure PH adjusted water ensuring to clean out the Rockwool.
- Further diluted the nutrients with 3 gallons of pure PH adjusted water.
- Noticed small yellow spots, edge curling and holes on some leaves.
- Noticed massive stem growth. In the last 6 days the stems seem to have double or tripled in width!
- Un-staked the plants since the stems were thicker than the stakes!
|High Temperature||85 degrees|
|Nutrients||Transition, Week 9A|
|Name of Plant||Height (inches)||Girth (inches)||Average Inches/Day|
For more details on my grow room setup see the post Grow 1 Set-up (G13).