Today I noticed more yellow spots that sometimes results in holes. The problem seems to be spreading quickly since yesterday I only noticed it on a couple of leaves total and today it is a couple of leaves on each of the plants.
I checked for bugs and I am pretty sure that there are not any. The holes are random and not localized anyway, only a few on each leaf that has it. I recently diluted my nutrient solution so I would like to think this is not a nutrient burn. I am going to try flushing the system anyway to see if that might help since I am not what else to do.
In the meantime I am going to post the problems to the forum “Rollitup” to see if someone might be able to help. Here is a link to my post Yellow Spots That Turn Into Holes for the full discussion.
Holes in Leafs 1, 2, 3 & Mottled Leaf (Day 1)
Yellow Leaf 1 (Day 1) and Yellow Leaf 2
- None yet, decided to flush the system early but I have not done it yet.
- One person on the “Rollitup” forum suggested it might be from high humidity and/or temperature and that the leaves are drying up, but this does not seem feasible. The temperature is kept between 75 and 85 and the humidity between 50 and 60 percent.
- Daily Dope Diary 2 – 08.21
- Plant Problems 3 Update – Yellow Spots and Holes
- Daily Dope Diary 3 – 08.22
- Plant Problems 3 Update 2 – BUGS! Yellow Spots and Holes
Leave a Reply